MEADOWLANDS have announced the final additions to the Gerry Cinnamon-headlined all-dayer in Nottingham on Friday (3rd June) over the Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend.
A brand new one-day festival held at Nottingham’s Victoria Embankment across three stages, with a very eclectic line-up of major acts, rising stars and newcomers.
The BBC Music Introducing stage will see some of the best local talent playing the biggest new music event in the county, including:
- Vona Vella, fresh from touring with Tim Burgess and The Libertines, join the line up.
- Marty, a band already turning heads after little more than a year together.
- Nottingham’s Catmilk deliver their brooding folk combined with a hit of nostalgic 90s grunge.
- From just down the road in Sheffield, The Rosadocs are already firm Introducing favourites.
- Derby’s Emzae has crafted a unique style of intricate, homemade pop.
- Merseyside’s Michael Aldag is an exceptional performer found on TikTok – “with perceptive emotional songs reflecting life in 2022.”
- New additions appearing on Stage Two are Liverpool band RATS, promising to deliver “a scruffy blast of direct and anthemic indie” – and Overpass from Birmingham, who ended 2021 with four releases, a debut UK headline tour and support slots with The Wombats, The Fratellis and The Snuts.
FULL LINE UP
DYLAN JOHN THOMAS
BBC MUSIC INTRODUCING
Headlining the event is Gerry Cinnamon, whose gigs have become folklore – joyous mass fan singalongs inspiring devotion and a dedicated following that has swelled, via word-of-mouth, to epic proportions. The show in Nottingham will be one of only a handful of outdoor UK shows in Summer 2022.
- Victoria Embankment, Nottingham
Bank Holiday Friday 3rd June 2022
2pm to 10.30pm
Tickets at: eventim.co.uk